Sunday, April 27, 2014

Great morning happens at Coffe Bean and Tea Leaf (CBTL)

Morning to me is not good without coffee. Yes, I'm addicted to coffee. It awakens the hard-working guy in me and makes my day very productive.


Since I live in Mandaluyong City, just a kilometer or two away to Ortigas Center, one of my favorite destinations is Shangri-la Plaza along EDSA and Shaw Boulevard in Mandaluyong City. During my rest days, I usually spend an hour or two at Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf (CBTL) to get a taste of their very addicting hot or cold coffee blends. I usually complement my coffee with warm ensaymada or muffins.

A cup of coffee and warm ensaymada.
One of the things I like most in CBTL is their rewards point system where you get points for every purchase and convert it to cash, which you an also use to purchase any products in the store. Get a Swirl Card for and you'll enjoy rewards and benefits exclusive to Swirl card holders only. Aside from the points that you get in every purchase, you also get unlimited and free WiFi access.

Swirl card gives you exclusive rewards and privileges.
This summer season, you may try their original and world-famous ice blended beverages to cool yourself and beat the heat of summer. TMS

No comments:

Post a Comment